The University of Southern California is pleased to offer the USC School of Pharmacy Scholarships for International Students who demonstrate good qualities in academic performance and wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.This One time awards of $5,000+ are available to highly-qualified international students accepted into any of the full-time Master’s degrees in Regulatory Science, Pharmaceutical and Translation Sciences, or Healthcare Decision Analysis.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): USC School of Pharmacy
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Southern California, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: $5,000+
Subject Eligibility: Regulatory Science, Pharmaceutical and Translational Sciences, or Healthcare Decision Analysis.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the USC School of Pharmacy Scholarship at University of Southern California:
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into a master’s degree program
- The award is available for master’s degree courses in Regulatory Science, Pharmaceutical and Translational Sciences, or Healthcare Decision Analysis offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Southern California, USA.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Southern California’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for USC School of Pharmacy Scholarship at University of Southern California in USA
All international student applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship. No additional application is needed. Admitted students will be notified of award details.
Mr. Terrence Graham – Chief International Officer
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020