Application are invited from suitably qualified international students applying for a full-time postgraduate study programme in Data Science at Loughborough University, United Kingdom for the 2020/21 academic session. The Scholarship is funded by the Office for Students (OfS) to support those from under-represented groups develop skills in data science and artificial intelligence.
The scholarship can be set against tuition fees, living costs or a combination of the two and will be paid in installment. Candidates should be prepared to provide documentary evidence in support of their eligibility criteria if required. International students from low and middle income countries are especially encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Loughborough University
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £10,000
Subject Eligibility: Data Science
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Data Science Postgraduate Scholarship at Loughborough University 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international postgraduate students with passion for data science.
- Applicants must have already applied for a full-time MSc Data Science programme and have a postgraduate application number.
- Applicants must be self-funded and not be in receipt of any other scholarship or sponsorship, including those from Loughborough University.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at the university.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Application Procedures for the Data Science Postgraduate Scholarship at Loughborough University 2020
Applicants are to complete the application form and quote their postgraduate application number. Applicants will also be required to write a brief statement, which should outline:
- How you meet the above criteria
- Your past achievements in academic, professional and extra-curricular activities.
- Your data science experience to date and any future career plans.
- How you will benefit from the financial assistance offered by the university.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020