International undergraduate students are hereby invited to apply for Bilkent University Scholarship who wishes to enroll in a degree program at the University in Turkey for 2020/2021 academic session.
Students on scholarship are required to take at least the minimum course load from their curriculum specified for their major department each semester (excluding additional courses, any minor program courses, withdrawn courses, GE100, GE251 and non-credit courses) and to maintain a minimum Annual-GPA of 2.00/4.00.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bilkent University, Turkey
Scholarships to be taken at: Bilkent University, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for the Bilkent University Scholarship For Global Students in Turkey;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Bilkent University in Turkey.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Bilkent University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Bilkent University Scholarship For Global Students in Turkey
As part of the application process, eligible applicants need to take a program that they have applied to in order to be considered. Once applicant receives an offer to study any applicable program at the University, you can send your application through completed online application form for the award.
Application Deadline: July 19, 2020