To start your academic journey smoothly without financial barrier, you are hereby invited to apply for Daemen College Deans Scholarship.
This is applicable to international students who wish to enroll in undergraduate degree program at the University. The amount of the award is up to $10,000 and renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate in various program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits
The values of the Daemen College Deans Scholarship for International Students include:
- Scholarship value of $11,000 for international students.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, Interested and eligible candidates for this opportunity, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.
Application Deadline: December 2, 2020