Financial aid and grants are awarding to students as means of lessening their financial burden and also helping them focus in their academic pursuit. You are invited to apply for Daemen College Founders Scholarship for International students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance. The Amount of award (First Year) up to $11,000
Amount of award (Transfers) up to $8,000. This scholarship is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Daemen College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Daemen College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Graduate students
Scholarship Worth: up to $11,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Daemen College Founders Scholarship for International students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and graduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and graduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.