Applications are currently welcomed from outstanding and eligible international Masters and PhD students for scholarship with a difference for students who wishes to enroll in a degree program. Russian Scholarship Project is your chance for early admission to a tuition-free program at one of the leading universities in Russia.
The Russian Federation has organized the Open doors international Olympiad for the fourth times. This year introduces a doctoral program and as well as masters degree program. Winners of the Olympiad will be able to enroll for free in the masters or postgraduate program of their chosen University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Russian Ministry of Education and Science
Scholarships to be taken at: Russian Ministry of Education and Science
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Russian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at their chosen University.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting their University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Russian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021
To be part of this great opportunity, interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through the online processor application.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2020