The University of Melbourne, Australia hereby announces the 2021 academic session International Undergraduate scholarship to students from all nationalities. The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international studentsin recognition of their excellent academic credentials.
The scholarship will afford beneficiaries the opportunity to work with many talented and inspiring researchers at the university. Applicants are to note that candidates will be selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of their high school studies to determine the value of the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Scholarship Slot: Approximately 50
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia.
- Applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in their high school certificates or its equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership potential and must be able to interact with people of diverse background.
Application Procedures for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
Applicants who have been offered admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship. Therefore, applicants are to apply first for admission into a full-time undergraduate programme at the University of Melbourne for the 2021 academic session.
Application Deadline: Ongoing