The University of Strathclyde through the Faculty of Science is pleased to announce the Faculty of Science Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students for the 2020/21 academic session in the United Kingdom. Up to 50 scholarships will be available to new international students joining an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science.
Scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate in their application for admission excellent academic performance and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience. Awards may be allocated early in the application cycle and so making an early application for admission is advised.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Strathclyde
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: £2,000 -£5,000
Subject Eligibility: See Subjects
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Science Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students in UK 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for wither year one, or year two entry, to a full-time undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent grades to date in their academic pursuits.
- Applicants must be self-funded and must not receive scholarships from a government office or embassy.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to engage with student ambassador activities during their course of study, such as supporting student recruitment activities and events.
- Applicants are only eligible to hold one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Chemistry, Computer and Information Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Forensic Science, Biochemistry, Biology and Biological Sciences, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
Application Procedures for the Science Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students in UK 2020
Applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship using the information contained in their application for admission. No separate scholarship application is necessary. Applicants are to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2020