All undergraduate students are invited to apply as Nottingham Trent University offer prestigious, competitive scholarships to new international and European students.
If you have an offer to study with the university in September 2021 or January 2022, you can apply. You’ll find details on application advice, deadlines, and eligibility.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nottingham Trent University, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: Nottingham Trent University, UK
Scholarships level: Undergraduate
Scholarships Worth: 50% of tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Nottingham Trent University Law School Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 | DETAILS
If you have an offer to study an eligible full-time undergraduate course with Nottingham Trent University Law School in September 2021, you can apply for an international undergraduate scholarship.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Nottingham Trent University Law School Undergraduate Scholarships
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses in LLB offered at the University.
- Must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purpose.
- Must have been offered a place on an eligible course (excluding GDL, LPC, BTC and exchange students).
- You can only able to apply for a scholarship once per academic year per offer of a place on a qualifying course.
- You are only eligible to apply for a scholarship if you are due to enroll on the first year of your course (or year 2 or 3 if you’ve been offered advanced entry) in September 2021 or January 2022.
- If you have been made an offer of a place to study on a one year full-time or two year part-time postgraduate Masters Course, competitive scholarships up to a maximum of half the tuition fee are available.
- If you apply for one of the up to half tuition fee scholarships and are not successful we will automatically consider your application for any other scholarship for which you are eligible.
How-to-Apply: All international students for Nottingham Trent University Law School Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 is simple. You are expected to just complete one application form and the University will assess you for all scholarships open to you.
You need to have an offer to study with us before you can apply for your scholarship.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2021