International undergraduate students are hereby invited for Undergraduate admission Scholarship who demonstrate excellent academic achievement and wish to enroll in a degree program at Eastern Mediterranean University in Turkey for 2020/2021 academic session.
There are some full scholarships at the undergraduate level and PhD level. These are very competitive. During the online application to the academic programs the students indicate that they wish to be considered, the decisions are made based on the academic performance of the candidate and academic program applied. The EMU admission decision will indicate if the student will receive a partial tuition waiver.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eastern Mediterranean University, Turkey
Scholarships to be taken at: Eastern Mediterranean University, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate Admission Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Eastern Mediterranean University, Turkey.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Eastern Mediterranean University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the Undergraduate Admission Scholarships at Eastern Mediterranean University in Turkey
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process, eligible candidates are required to send their application letter and supporting documents through https://io.emu.edu.tr/en/students/prospective-students/scholarships. The student needs to have admission to the program that they have applied to in order to be considered.
Applicants are expected to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020