University of Bath is currently welcoming applications from academically qualified and eligible postgraduate international students for School of Management Scholarship who demonstrate excellence in academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program in the institution in UK for 2020/2021 academic session.
There are 30 awards open to provide financial support all eligible applicants who have received an offer to study one of their master’s courses starting in 2020. This scholarship award is designed for international students with good academic record.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Bath, UK
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Bath, UK
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Bath School of Management Scholarships;
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for postgraduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at University of Bath, UK
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Bath’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the University of Bath School of Management Scholarships 2020
How- To- Apply
As part of the application process, eligible candidates are required to register their interest in the studentship by taking admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bath. Thereafter applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this award.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020