The Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) hereby invites application from interested and qualified candidates for their PhD Scholarships. The scholarships are targeted at students from the UK, EU and international students who have interest in pursuing their higher degree (Master’s Degree) with the Edinburgh College of Art for the next academic session.
The Edinburgh College of Art (ECA) next round of scholarships to will be awarded to applicants for PhD research programmes in their five Schools: School of Art; School of Design; ESALA (Architecture and Landscape Architecture); History of Art; and the Reid School of Music.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Edinburgh College of Art (ECA).
Scholarship Type: full scholarships
Scholarship level: PhD
Slots: Available scholarship positions have not been stated
Scholarship Worth: See Award Benefits
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available for UK, EU and International students
English Language Requirement: Not specified
About the College:
Edinburgh College of Art is an art, design, creative and performing arts school in Edinburgh, the oldest and largest in Scotland, providing higher education in art and design, architecture, history of art and music disciplines for over two thousand University of Edinburgh students.
Edinburgh College of Art Postgraduate Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria:
- Applications are open to new PhD students (Home and Overseas fee status) commencing study in September 2021 (full-time and part-time study).
- Applicants must have submitted their fully completed PhD programme application in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- full tuition fees cover (Home or Overseas level) with
- an annual stipend of £15,500 per year for three years full-time study or
- £7,750 per year for six years part-time study,
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for Edinburgh College of Art Postgraduate Scholarships are to required to first apply for admission into a postgraduate degree programme at the university of Edinburgh and then proceed to the scholarship submit their scholarship application thereafter.
Applications Deadline: Varies