Monash University International Scholarship for PhD Students 2021: Applications are currently invited from eligible candidates for Monash University PhD Scholarship in Social Sciences – Sustainability transformation pathways for small to medium enterprises.
This PhD scholarship is funded as an important part of an ARC funded project Sustainability transformation pathways for small to medium enterprises conducted by Associate Professor Wendy Stubbs and Associate Professor Megan Farrelly in the School of Social Sciences
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarship to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee and living allowance
Subject Eligibility: Art and Social Science Courses
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Monash University International Scholarship for PhD Students 2021 | DETAILS
The successful applicant will receive a Faculty of Arts Research Living Allowance, at current value of $29,500 per annum 2021 full-time rate (tax-free stipend), indexed plus allowances as per RTP stipend scholarship conditions. Faculty will provide the tuition fee scholarship and Single Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for a successful international awardee.
To be considered for the Government of Mauritius Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2021, candidates must meet the following program requirements.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Scholarship holders must be enrolled full-time and on campus.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Competence in both quantitative and qualitative research methods is desirable.
- Applicants will be considered provided that they fulfil the criteria for PhD admission at Monash University which includes English language proficiency skills.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
The benefits of the Government of Mauritius Scholarship for Postgraduate Students 2021 includes,
- Faculty will provide the tuition fee scholarship
- Living Allowance at current value of $29,500 per annum 2021 full-time rate (tax-free stipend.
- Single Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for a successful international awardee.
How-to-Apply: Applicants will be considered provided that they fulfill the criteria for PhD admission at Monash University which includes English language proficiency skills. Details of eligibility requirements to undertake a PhD in the Faculty of Arts are available at https://arts.monash.edu/graduate-research/application-process/.
Once you have discussed your EOI with Associate Professor Wendy Stubbs, EOIs should be sent, preferably in the form of a single attachment to an email, to Ms Kinda Say, Senior Graduate Research Administrator, Faculty of Arts, at the following email address email@example.com. State “EOI [your name] – PhD Scholarship in Social Science – Sustainability transformation pathways for small to medium enterprises” in the subject heading of the email.
- A cover letter that includes a brief statement of the applicant’s suitability
- A brief research proposal not exceeding 750 words in length that fits within the broad project aims and objectives, and demonstrates some understanding of the area of research
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of any published works, conference presentations and relevant work experience
- A full statement of academic record, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified documentation
- Contact details of two academic referees
It is important that you contact Associate Professor Wendy Stubbs, School of Social Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submission of the EOI to discuss the project.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021