Monash University – Australia is inviting applications from eligible and outstanding international PhD students for Maxwell King PhD Scholarship. This award is available for PhD students who wish to conduct a graduate research program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. The University is seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world. Monash scholarships are very competitive and are awarded based on your academic record, any research outputs and prior research experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fully funded
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Up to $35,600, tuition fee & Living Allowance/Stipend
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Monash University Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
- Candidates must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD degree courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Monash University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Fully funded Monash University Maxwell King PhD Scholarship
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships. Many scholarships can have different application processes. Make sure to read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020