University of Queensland – Australia is welcoming applications from academically qualified and outstanding international students for a PhD Research Scholarship. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University in Australia for 2020/2021 academic session.
The PhD candidate will work on designing and developing microwave phased array antennas and other state-of-the-art antenna configurations for the practical purpose of underwater microwave (concrete material based) infrastructure inspection. In addition the PhD candidate will be researching new signal processing and image generation schemes both in terms of electronic and software implementation.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Queensland, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually
Subject Eligibility: Engineering and Computing
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International PhD scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia
- Applicants must a domestic or international students
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD in Engineering and Computing courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the UQ‘s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for International PhD scholarship at University of Queensland, Australia
To apply for admission and scholarship, follow the link on how to apply on the official website and follow the link on the upper right of the page. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
Before submitting an application you should:
Check your eligibility
Prepare your documentation
Contact Dr Adnan Trakic ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020