Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21: Pan African University (PAU) is pleased to announce the 2020/21 scholarship application for Africans wishing to enrol in a full-time postgraduate studies in a PAU institute. The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union.
The Pan African University is a premier continental university network whose mission is to provide quality postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): African Union
Scholarship to be taken at: Africa
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (PhD and Masters)
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Subject Eligibility: Postgraduate courses tenable at an PAU institute.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for African students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be young, qualified, talented and enterprising from African countries and the African Diaspora wishing to study a postgraduate course at any PAU institute.
- Candidates with potential, motivation and desire to play transformative leadership roles as academics, professionals, industrialists, innovators and entrepreneurs are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor or master’s degree from recognized university.
Application Procedures for the Pan African University Postgraduate Scholarships 2020/21
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school).
- Passport or National I.D. card (personal details page).
- Clear colored passport size photograph (2cmx2cm).
- Recommendation letter from ONE of his/her former university lecturers.
- Names of Reference University lecturers (with email address and whatsapp number).
Applicants are to register on the official application website and provide a valid Username and email. Applicants are to provide a password and thereafter login using their credentials.
Open the ‘Application’ page and provide all date required, click save button and finish the application.
Application Deadline: 10th September, 2020