The University of Cambridge in the UK invites applications for Quick Japan and the World Scholarship in the 2020/21 academic year.
The Quick Japan and the World Graduate Scholarship was created in 2019 to support talented scholars wanting to pursue a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Japanese Studies at the University of Cambridge. Awards are made for three years for PhD students.
Announcement of awards will generally be made in March.
Worth of Award
The scholarship provides up to £38000 for fees and maintenance annually
- You must be applying for a PhD course in Japanese Studies
- Preference will be given to those whose research aims to place Japan within the larger context of the world, either in a multilateral focus or through its disciplinary impact.
How to Apply
- Complete the form on their website if applying for Japanese Studies scholarships
- The form is supplementary to, and will be considered in conjunction with, your application for admission to the MPhil or PhD programme and all documents provided as part of that application.
- Applicants will be notified of decisions following the outcomes of decisions by the major funding bodies, usually by early June
Deadline: The application deadline is determined by the funding deadline for the PhD course you are applying for and will be either December 3, 2019