Qatar University is offering scholarship opportunities who apply directly to the university for a full-time degree programme. The scholarship is offered by the university to applicants from outside Qatar. Students will be sponsored by Qatar University and the scholarships include exemption from courses tuition fees and other benefits.
Scholarships supported by the Qatar University Scholarship includes only first bachelor students and students who transfer from other universities to Qatar University. However, non-degree applicants, visiting students and applicants seeking a second bachelor’s degree are not eligible for the scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Qatar University
Scholarship to be taken at: Qatar
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees exemption, accommodation, annual round trip air fare, textbooks
Subject Eligibility: Undergraduate courses tenable at Qatar University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Qatar University External Scholarship for International Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international undergraduate students with passion for excellent academic pursuits.
- Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the college and major that they applied to. In addition, submitting their final official high school transcript for new admitted applicants.
- The scholarship must be benefited from in the same semester of the year in which the scholarship was awarded.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines for the conduct of students at Qatar University.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential.
Application Procedures for the Qatar University External Scholarship for International Students 2020
Applicants are to firstly, apply for admission to study their choice course at the undergraduate study level. Applicants are to ensure that they complete the application form correctly and also upload their high school transcripts.
Application Deadline: Rolling