International students wishing to study in Australia are hereby invited to apply for the International Student Scholarship at Wesley College, Melbourne, Australia for the 2021 entry. The Wesley College’s International Senior School scholarship seeks to support talented and outstanding students all over the world with a passion for learning.
Wesley College, Melbourne, Australia is an academic institution committed to academic excellence and developing the whole person being a leader in coeducation for over 40 years. The college provides a world-class education that embraces, encourages and celebrates inclusivity, acceptance, diversity and the development of the whole child. Wesley’s holistic approach to learning, embodied in a true education, prepares graduates of the college to achieve in all aspects of life and contribute to creating a better world.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Wesley College
Scholarship to be taken at: Australia
Scholarship level: High School
Scholarship Worth: Fee waiver
Subject Eligibility: High school subjects
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Wesley College International Student Scholarship in Australia 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a new student entering Year 9, 10 or 11 in 2021 at the St Kilda Road or Glen Waverley Campus.
- Applicants must be in possession of a full fee-paying student visa (500 visa).
- Applicants must show demonstrated contribution to the candidate’s current school community and passion and potential for contributing to Wesley College.
- Applicants must possess excellent academic record, sporting achievements, participation and achievement in the arts.
- Applicants must show examples of leadership and community service.
Application Procedures for the Wesley College International Student Scholarship in Australia 2021
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the online form. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence and suitability as per the selection criteria. If applicable, please also provide the details of international agent. Applicants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Applicant’s most recent school report (original and translated)
- Applicant’s AEAS test result (completed within the last 12 months)
- A copy of the applicant’s passport.
- A recent photograph of the applicant.
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020