University of New South Wales – Australia is welcoming applications from academically qualified international students for International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: University of New South Wales, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of New South Wales International Scholarship in Australia
- Candidates must be international student
- The award is available for Undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered in the University.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree at University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Be commencing studies in Term 3 2020
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of New South Wales’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the University of New South Wales International Scholarship in Australia
How- To- Apply
Once you have received an offer of study Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional), you can proceed to register online for application.
By applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the following scholarships. More scholarships may be added to this list progressively.
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship (PUCA1025),
Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020