International students can now fulfil their dream of studying in Ireland through grand scholarships offered by Go Overseas. Go Overseas – a study abroad institution, is offering scholarship covering full tuition, stipend, air ticket, plus additional funding to outstanding international student for the academic session 2020/2021
Ireland is renowned for its hospitality, breathtaking scenery, and rich culture. In a time when the world seems less friendly than before, Ireland and its people are ready to welcome international students looking to expand their worldview and receive exceptional education opportunities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Go Overseas
Scholarship to be taken at: Universities in Ireland
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition plus stipend of $14,000 and flight stipend up to $800
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- To be eligible for the programme, the candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of Degree.
- Applications are accepted from international students around the world.
- Eligible Courses: Masters degree programme in the arts and humanities to business and STEM subjects by the university.
The Funding/Scholarship Benefits
- Full masters degree tuition scholarship
- Additional stipend of $14,000
- Flight stipend up to $800
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Go Overseas Full Masters Scholarship 2021, follow the steps (below);
Step 2: Submit a short essay and upload a creative photo
Step 3: Apply to the institution(s) of your choice
Application Deadline: December 6th, 2020