Each year, Dalarna University, Sweden offers postgraduate scholarship awards to a number of its new international, fee-paying master’s students who have exceptional academic credentials and have proven to be outstanding in their educational pursuits.
Scholarships go directly towards a reduction in the student’s fees and will cover up to 20 percent of the total tuition fees. Students wishing to Study Abroad in Sweden are especially encouraged to apply for the scholarship at Dalarna University. Applicants are advised to apply before the scholarship deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalarna University
Scholarship to be taken at: Sweden
Scholarship level: Postgraduate
Scholarship Slots: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% tuition fees reduction
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2021, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be recognized as an international master’s fee paying students enrolling for a full-time postgraduate programme at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities,
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Application Procedures for the Dalarna University Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Sweden 2021
Applicants are to note that the application period for a scholarship for the Spring 2021 intake is September 1st to September 30th, 2020.
A complete scholarship application has four parts:
- The Online Scholarship application
- A CV/resume (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A recommendation letter from an employer or teacher (uploaded to your University Admissions account)
- A video where you explain why you should receive a scholarship. In the video (no more than 60 seconds long), you need to explain why you should be awarded a scholarship from Dalarna University. You will need to upload the video to a website or cloud storage so that it can be viewed by the scholarship committee: include the link to the video in your scholarship application where indicated.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020