Australian National University (ANU) – Australia is inviting applications from eligible and academically qualified international students for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
In 2021, The Australian National University (ANU) will offer up to 200 awards known as the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship. ANU looks to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to enroll in undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs offered by the University. These awards are distributed into 6 categories.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University (ANU), Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University (ANU), Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: $15,000 to $25,000
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia 2020;
- Candidates must be international students;
- Students admitted into a undergraduate or postgraduate degree program;
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offer at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Is self-funded for fee purposes and is a full-fee paying student (i.e. is not the recipient of a tuition fee sponsorship by a government or organisation);
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University (ANU) in Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the (ANU)’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship in Australia 2020
There is no separate application process as applicants are automatically considered based on the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria.
The applicants will be informed of their scholarship award on the day that they receive their offer to ANU. (Scholarship offers may be given out a few days after the academic offer in case of Round 3).
Application Deadline: November 16, 2020