Here is a fully funded Scholarship opportunity offered to all outstanding PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program in Heath Economics at Monash University in Australia. This scholarship is highly competitive and available to international students.
As a student at the Centre you will be part of a team of academics and researchers at the cutting edge of important international research, using the latest methods. The scholarship is covering tuition fees and a stipend of up to $39,500 annually. An additional $10,000+ for research or teaching assistance is also available.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Monash University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Monash University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $39,500 annually and additional $10,000 for research
Subject Eligibility: Department of Economics, Health Economics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Fully funded Monash University PhD Scholarship in Health Economics | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the fully funded Monash University PhD Scholarship in Health Economics;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD program in Heath Economics offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a Masters’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants should have a good first degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- A PhD project research proposal that is related to the research area
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Monash University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Monash University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Scholarship Value and Benefits:
The value of the fully funded Monash University PhD Scholarship in Health Economics includes
- Fully-funded covering tuition fees
- Stipend of up to $39,500 annually
- An additional $10,000+ for research or teaching assistance awarding to international students.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible international and domestic applicants are apply through: https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply. Candidates should send an expression of interest to [email protected] at least six weeks prior to the scholarship application closing dates. Those applicants who pass the expression of interest stage will be invited to submit a full scholarship application before the subsequent scholarship closing date.
Document Requirement: To express your interest in this opportunity please send your CV including details of two referees;
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- Grading scales;
- Proof of English language proficiency according to these guidelines;
- And a 1-2 page cover letter which outlines your research skills, experience and why this PhD opportunity interests you to [email protected].
For International students – EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021
For Domestic students – EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021