Applications are currently welcomed from academically qualified and committed international students with exceptional academic achievement, potentials and leadership qualities for Concordia Entrance scholarships. This scholarship is available for PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at Concordia University, Canada for 2020/2021 academic session.
At Concordia University, competitive funding packages are offered at the time of admission to most students to allow them to focus on their research and studies. These funding packages may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Concordia University, Canada
Scholarships to be taken at: Concordia University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: $10,000
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Concordia Entrance scholarships at Concordia University, Canada,
- Applicants must international students.
- Students admitted into PhD degree program.
- The award is available for PhD research program.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Concordia University, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Concordia University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Concordia Entrance scholarships at Concordia University, Canada
Applicants are automatically considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the individual faculty’s graduate admissions office.
Applications Deadline: September 1, 2020