University of the Fraser Valley in Canada is pleased to offer its International Regional Entrance Scholarship to eligible international students with minimum standard academic performances who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
The International Regional Entrance Scholarship is awarded to 30 of the top international international applicants yearly. This scholarship is available to top international applicants who have applied to UFV in their graduating year or have recently graduated with a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of the Fraser Valley, Canada
Scholarship to be taken at: University of the Fraser Valley, Canada
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: Tuition award of $5,000 per year
Number of Award: 3
Subject Eligibility: Any discipline
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
University of the Fraser Valley International Regional Entrance Scholarship | ELIGIBILITY
Candidates interested in the International Regional Entrance Scholarship are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be International Students from the eligible regions listed (below).
- Preference will be given to applicants who have applied to a degree program.
- Students must have a CGPA of 3.0 for the previous year’s studies to maintain receipt of the yearly scholarship.
- East Asia
- Latin America
- South Asia
- Open–Scholarhips are available to applicants from countries outside of the regions already identified.
- The Candidates will benefit with a tuition fee award of A $5,000 per award
- International Regional Entrance Scholarship to 30 of the top international applicants.
How-to-Apply: This scholarship is available to top international applicants who have applied to UFV in their graduating year or have recently graduated with a minimum overall GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.0. Applicants are encouraged to apply to their chosen program at UFV as soon as possible and provide a complete application.
- A complete application includes: application fee paid, proof of English language proficiency, official high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
- No separate scholarship application is required. Eligible recipients will be automatically contacted.
- Scholarships will be issued as a tuition credit in the first semester of studies at UFV. The scholarship awarded ($5,000) will be posted to the recipients’ account upon successful admission to UFV.
Application Deadline: Not Specified