Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified international masters students for International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand who wish to enroll in a research program at University of Otago in New Zealand for 2020/2021 academic session.
Otago International Excellence Scholarships welcome, support and recognise the very best international students enrolling in a postgraduate coursework Master’s degree at the University of Otago. These merit-based scholarships recognise academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential in supporting high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to support those students best placed to make a positive impact on society in their future career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Otago, New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Otago, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Up to NZ$10,000
Subject Eligibility: Business and Humanities of Sciences
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Otago International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into master’s degree program.
- The award is available for masters courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Otago, New Zealand .
English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Otago’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for University of Otago International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand
There is no formal application process. Students will be assessed for a scholarship on application for their programme and recipients will be advised of their scholarship in the Offer of Place.
Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020