Applications are hereby invited from outstanding and academically qualified international students for International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid who wish to enroll in a degree program at Ohio Wesleyan University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
The specific amounts of scholarship money and financial aid received are different for each applicant and the University works on a case-by-case basis. The range of financial assistance for international students is between $5,000 and $45,000 per year with an average scholarship of $30,000 per year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ohio Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Ohio Wesleyan University, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $5,000 and $45,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid at Ohio Wesleyan University;
- Candidates must be International students;
- Students admitted into a bachelor degree program;
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate program at Ohio Wesleyan University, USA.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Ohio Wesleyan University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for the International Scholarships and Need-Based Aid at Ohio Wesleyan University in USA
How- To- Apply
No additional application is required for the merit-based scholarships as all applicants for admission are automatically considered. However, if you wish to apply for need-based financial aid, please complete the ISFAA (International Student Financial Aid Application).
Eligible applicants are required to meet the general entry requirement of the University.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020