The Npower programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria is here again. The recruitment process is currently ongoing through the Npower Recruitment Portal. The official npower portal 2020 is npower.fmhds.gov.ng and open to only eligible Nigerians according to the guideline given at the npower registration portal 2020. Thus, this programme is specifically for unemployed youths within the ages of 18-35.
The registration starts with providing your email address. After providing your email address and password, you will receive further instructions in your email. It is advisable that applicants ensure they have access to the email address they provide during signup.
N-Power has changed the lives of over 500,000 youths in all 6 geo-political zones of the country through the first phase of the programme (batch A and B).
Npower Registration Requirements:
On the Npower registration portal 2020, you may be required to upload certain documents. So you need to have handy the following before you begin application
- An accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
Note: On the npower application portal – npower.fmhds.gov.ng, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
THE STEPS OF APPLICATION
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- Confirm Your Email: Check your email inbox/all folders for a mail from ‘Npower App Portal’ and click the link to confirm your email
- Once your email address has been confirmed, login again and fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- Education and Programme Section:You will need to select your programme based on your education level in this section. The N-Power programme is open to all. i. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates. ii. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences). iii. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Review and Submit -.Review all the information you have inputted and then submit. ii. Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe.
- BioData and Contact Section:Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Employment and Other Details Section:Like any other recruitment, you will be take through a few questions to provide your previous work experience and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
iii. Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card.
The registration process is that simple and takes a few minutes and they will be no much uploading of documents.
To start the registration, interested applicants should: visit the Npower Portal 2020 npower.fmhds.gov.ng
Or you can use the link: https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup