International students entering undergraduate study at Massey University for the first time are hereby invited to apply for International student Excellence Scholarship. You will be of good character and exhibit leadership qualities.
This Scholarship, International Student Excellence Scholarships awarded by Massey University is for high-achieving and are available for international students undertaking full-time study at Massey University, supporting them in their studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Massey University, New Zealand
Scholarships to be taken at: Massey University, New Zealand
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $25,000 per year
Subject Eligibility: Various Courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Massey University International Student Excellence Scholarships
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate students in various courses offered at the University.
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Massey University, New Zeadland
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Massey University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2020-2021
Interested and eligible applicants for this opportunity are required to first take admission for an undergraduate course at the University. After receiving your offer at the Massey University, you can proceed to login into the student portal. Go to The grants tab, then Apply for a scholarship tab. Then select a scholarship from the Scholarship list to apply.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020