The program is furnished for the outstanding international and domestic students who are indulged to commence honors degree program at the school.
Founded in 1926, the University of Queensland Business School is located in Brisbane, Australia. The school has ranked 10th in the world and 1st in the Asia-Pacific. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research programs for students.
Why at University of Queensland Business School? The university is recognised for the quality of their teaching and academic staff, the depth of their education programs, cutting-edge research and close links with industry.
Application Deadline: Domestic: January 15, and International: November 30.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Award: Stipend or full fee
- Number of Awards: Up to three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an honors degree in Business, Economics, and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enroll in an honors degree program at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the honors degree coursework at the school.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students) or national ID card with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a recognised university and a minimum GPA requirement.
- Language Requirement: All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- For Domestic Students: The school will provide a stipend according to the program.
- For International Students: The school will provide the full cost of tuition fees for the students.