Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. For that reason, it has established several scholarship Programmes specifically designed to offer talented and motivated international students the opportunity to pursue a degree at TU Delft.
TU Delft is a technology university with a leading global reputation. Their education and research encompass virtually the full range of high-quality disciplines, courses and unique facilities in the engineering sciences. TU Delft wants to be a breeding ground for cutting-edge technological scientific developments to meet the great societal challenges of our age.
Worth of Award
The Faculty Scholarship covers the;
- Contribution to tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc Programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, and
- Contribution to living expenses. OR
- Tuition fee waiver per year for a TU Delft MSc Programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality
To be considered eligible;
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programmes:
- Applied Physics
- Life Science Technology
- Science Education & Communication
- Excellent international applicants admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc Programmes: Engineering and Policy Analysis (EPA); Management of Technology (MOT); and Complex Systems Engineering and Management (CoSEM)
- Applicants with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
How to Apply
To apply for the Faculty Scholarship;
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements )
- In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc Programme application:
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
- NO extra application form is needed to be considered for this scholarship
- Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email between mid-March and begin-June 2020, also before April 2020
- Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.