To remove financial barrier is a great opportunity for every student who wishes to further his/her educational carrier. You are hereby invited to apply for ANU tuition fee MPhil Scholarship for International students. This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for international Masters Students.
A number of ANU Tuition Scholarships are funded and awarded by individual Colleges and determined as part of the application process. This scholarship covers international student tuition fees. Candidates must be a Bachelor degree with first-class or upper second class honours, or a research Master degree from a recognised university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Graduate students
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee
Subject Eligibility: Master of Philosophy
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into Masters degree program.
- The award is available for Masters students in various courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Australian National University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021
Interested and eligible applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021