Duke University in the USA is inviting applications for the Angier B. Duke Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for International students in 2020.
The A.B. Duke Scholarship Programme provides more than a merit-based financial award. It offers support for the intellectually adventurous and curious. In addition to receiving financial awards covering full tuition, room and board, and all mandatory fees, A. B. Duke Scholars are encouraged to develop their own curricula and program-funded research projects.
Like all students offered admission to Duke, A.B. Dukes excel academically, but they distinguish themselves in a variety of other ways. Chief among their unusual attributes is a self-motivated sense of discovery and a commitment to engage and meet the challenges faced by society at large: in the arts as well as sciences, in applied policy as well as theoretical economics, and many other areas.
Worth of Award
The A.B. Duke Scholars Program provides;
- Eight semesters of full tuition,
- Room and board, and mandatory fees to Duke University.
- Scholars also have access to generous funding for domestic and international summer experiences.
To be eligible;
- Applicants are automatically considered for Duke merit scholarships by virtue of their admissions application; however, there are several merit scholarships that require that the recipient demonstrate financial need.
- Every applicant to Duke University is considered for 8 out of the 9 merit scholarships offered at Duke University.
- All students who apply and are accepted for undergraduate admission to Duke University are automatically considered for a merit scholarship.
- Merit scholarships are available for both domestic and international students.
How to Apply
The following are the application guidelines;
- Robertson Scholars must apply through a separate application process.
- As a reminder, to be considered for institutional aid, students must submit the CSS Profile and the FAFSA by the deadline.
- To be considered for these scholarships, it is essential that you submit all of your required financial aid documents by the deadline.
Deadline: Application closes on November 15, 2019.