The University of West London (UWL) is pleased to announce the 2020 International Ambassador Scholarship for international fee-paying students wishing to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. The scholarship intends to recognise and provide financial support for outstanding students who have distinguished themselves in their educational pursuits.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded to over 100 applicants who have indicated interest to study at the University of West London and who possess academic credentials required for admission into an undergraduate or postgraduate programme at UWL.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of West London
Scholarship to be taken at: United Kingdom
Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship Worth: £5,000
Subject Eligibility: Full time courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International fee-paying students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the 2020 International Scholarships at University of West London, United Kingdom, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL to commence study in September 2020.
- Applicants must be exceptional candidates who have a proven academic and achievement record and who will make a major contribution to the university and to the wider global community.
- Applicants must be willing to become an ambassador of the university and will be expected to participate in current and future promotional activities of the institution.
- The successful candidate must be willing to assign to the university any intellectual property or other rights which are created as part of the promotional material.
- Applicants must possess strong academic and leadership potential and must be able to communicate effectively in English language.
Application Procedures for the 2020 International Scholarships at University of West London, United Kingdom
Applicants are to visit the official website and complete the application form by providing the required information. Information that will be required include applicant’s personal details, academic background, extra-curricular activities and interests, reference and scholarship support statement.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2020